It’s Jumbo Blog Hop Time!! Are you ready for some BIG stuff?
This Stampendous Blog Hop is featuring the NEWEST, LATEST and GREATEST Jumbo Cling Rubber Flower Stamps
These stamps are so easy to use. Just put these foam mounted Jumbo stamps on one of Stampendous jumbo clear blocks and stamp with crisp images every time. I have even stamped on my walls with them. You can use them to make cards, layouts, home decor. They are just THAT versatile! See all the hop info below, but before you go to all the happy places or is that Hoppy places along the way…
Here are the instructions I worked up so you can make this card too.
1. Stamp for yourself 3 of the Cling Jumbo Tiger Lily and color with your favorite medium (I used Copics of course R59 R46 R35 YR68 Y38 Y15)
2. Cut a 5.5 x 12 piece of cardstock (I used white)
3. Score and cut according to my little sample below (Score at 4″, 6″ (with space), 8″ and 10″)
and Cut at 1 1/2″ and 4″ between the 4″ and 10″ score mark
4. Cut pattern paper approximately (1) 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″, (1) 4″ x 5 1/2″, (6) 1 1/4″ x 1 3/4″, (1) 2 1/4 x 3 3/4,
5. You can make layers by changing the measurements by a 1/4″ smaller.
6. Stamp sentiment (I used Garden Beauty sentiment SSC1113) and adhere everything to the card however it makes you happy. I put two of the Jumbo Tiger Lilies on the back of the card to create dimension.
7. Decorate the front of the card and the last page of inside of the card. I used some of Creative Impressions NEW wired Bow ribbon! I gotta get me some more of that stuff!!!!! Go to the link and see all the wonderful colors. While your their look at the other wired ribbons HERE
Well I hope you get the idea! See the next image to get the idea which way you fold up the card. Have fun and happy hopping!!!!
Prizes: Giving away 2 of each of the three NEW sets, and each will come with a Jumbo Handle
Just leave a comment between Saturday, June 11th through Wednesday, June 15th on EVERY participant’s blog!! You might want to make sure your first name and last initial is in the comment so we don’t confuse you with someone else.
Winner will be announced on Friday, June 17th
I am the very last one on the Hop but the list is below just incase you got side-tracked along the way.
Thank you for playing along with us. I hope you got a little inspiration along the way. I know you are drooling over these new images, and if you haven’t seen the last ones they released you MUST go see them on the website (hydrangea‘s were my favorite).