Jenn Dove’s Boot Camp – Arizona
November 9th – 12th 2023
January 11th – 14th 2024
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
- Learning the color structure
- How to choose the best color combinations
- Choosing paper and ink for coloring
- Differences between markers
- Important products used with alcohol ink coloring
- Best ways to use the Blender marker and Colorless Blender Solution
- Refilling markers
- Many different blending techniques:
- Flick blending
- Texture blending
- Basic blending
- Light Source
- Cast and Drop Shadows
- Creative Color Placement
- Pleats and Folds
- Grass and Leaves
- No Line coloring
- “Water Coloring” with Alcohol markers
- Water Drops
- Ground Covers
- Your very own workbook, plus tons of work sheets to color
- Over 28 hours of organized lessons
- If staying at the hotel, you have option of free hot breakfast, afternoon drinks, and free evening *kickback (soup, salad and more))
- Raffles, Gifts and Prizes galore from sponsors!
- On site shopping
- OLO Marker cartridges and Copic Marker refill station available for a small fee
- Excellent lighting, large visual screen and audio setup for ease of hearing and seeing in a large setting
- A lifetime of memories from this experienceAll the classes are perfect for the beginner as well as the advanced. There is always information to be gained, plus the experience of a fun, VERY full weekend of wonderful people with whom to share your coloring passion! This is Jenn Dove’s BOOT CAMP, and you will get the whole experience of being in a boot camp!
Space is limited, first come first serve. Spots fill up quickly so make sure you do not hesitate to reserve your seat for this special event.
ARRIVE 10th and depart 15th for full experience
- Deposit of $150.00 required up-front to secure your seat. Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE due to the requirements and contract from the hotel.
- Deposit must be placed within 24 hours of registration.
- Remaining balance paid in 4 easy installments at the beginning of each month (reminder will be posted on the private facebook group). Feel free to pay in full.
- All balance needs to be paid prior to September 1st, 2023 for the November 2023 event, and by November 15th, 2023 for the January 2024 event
I, Jennifer Dove, reserve the right to cancel this event if there is cause, giving full refund to all registered attendees.
We have a special rate with the Drury Inn and Suites of $125.00 King – 135.00 Double Queen per night plus tax (and 155.00 for suite). This price includes hotel provided breakfast, dinner and kickback drinks. A reservation with group rate link will be provided in the private Facebook group once opened up. Hotel reservations can be made online, or by calling the hotel directly.
Copic Boot Camp attendees will be asked to join our private Facebook group where we can chat and get to know one another before the events. We will also use this group to post important information pertaining to this special event. It is important that you join this group or have a fellow attendee share pertinent information. A link will be provided through registration.
*Stamp Designer for Whimsy Stamps
TENTATIVE: Blessing us with a little bit of relaxation during our events. Masseuse – Magic Hands Rich
We can’t forget to let you know that a masseuse will be onsite during part of the Boot camp to relax your hands and back “Magic Hands” Rich is a master of relaxation and returns every year to be a part of the event…a sign up sheet will be available in the private Facebook group closer to the event time.